· Donovan: acoustic guitar, harmonica and vocals.
· Paul Horn: clarinet, flute and saxophone.
· Peter Mark: viola.
· Danny Thompson: concert bass.
· This album is a bootleg release, edited by Patrick Hehir (Donovan's manager from 1983 to 1992), who tried to sell this as an official release. There are many bootleg efforts masquerading as 'official' releases, from which Donovan has not received any royalties, and this is one of them.
· The release of Rising in 1990 was followed by a large quantity of reissues, under different titles, artwork and track order. After ten years of reissuing the same album in all the possible ways existing this bootleg version appeared under the fictitious Mellow Records label, with eleven previously unreleased songs. It could only be purchased through Pat Hehir's fanzine Donovan's Friends.
· Life Is A Merry-Go-Round is listed as Make Up Your Mind To Be Happy.
· Keep On Truckin' is listed as Trucking Your Blues Away.